Many women experience premenstrual syndrome, or PMS, as a result of hormonal changes just before their period. Tea has been used for centuries to treat a variety of health concerns, and some people believe that tea can help alleviate symptoms of PMS. Here are six reasons why tea may be a good choice for treating PMS:
1) Tea is high in antioxidants, which have been shown to help reduce the risk of cancer, anxiety, stress levels and other diseases.
2) Tea is thought to help improve moods and relieve symptoms of PMS including headaches, cramps, bloating, and breast tenderness.
3) Certain teas may help to regulate blood sugar levels and promote overall good health.
4) Some studies suggest that tea may be beneficial for treating PMS because it increases levels of serotonin and oxytocin in the brain.
5) Unlike some over-the-counter treatments, tea is low in caffeine and is gentle on the stomach.
6) Because tea contains antioxidants, it can help to protect the body from the negative effects of inflammation.
3 Types of Teas that can be Help With PMS:
1) Peppermint Tea
Peppermint tea is an excellent way to help with PMS. Not only does it have a soothing effect, but it can also help to reduce cramping and inflammation. Additionally, peppermint tea can help to improve moods and relieve stress. If you are looking for a natural way to relieve your symptoms, then peppermint tea is a great option.
2) Thyme Tea
PMS is a common problem that can affect women of all ages. It’s characterized by mood swings, fatigue, headache, and other symptoms. Some women find relief from traditional remedies such as painkillers or over-the-counter medications. Others turn to complementary therapies such as acupuncture or yoga. One natural remedy that has been gaining in popularity is tea made from thyme. Thyme tea may help to relieve symptoms of PMS by boosting the body’s production of serotonin. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that plays a role in mood and stress regulation. Women who suffer from PMS may find relief from thyme tea not only through its therapeutic properties but also through its soothing effects.
3) Cinnamon Tea
Cinnamon tea is a common remedy for PMS. The main ingredients are cinnamon and black tea. They both have anti-inflammatory properties, which can help relieve symptoms such as mood swings, irritability, bloating, and fatigue. Cinnamon also has hormonal balancing effects, which can help to improve your menstrual cycle by balancing estrogen and progesterone levels.
Teas can be a great way to help with PMS. They can provide relief from symptoms such as mood swings, anxiety, and cramps. It can also boost energy and keep you alert. If you are looking for natural remedies to help with your PMS symptoms, teas are a great option to consider. Hopefully, after reading this article, you search for different solutions that can help you with relief from PMS, then I highly recommend visiting the Holief site, because they offer many products that can help you relief from PMS.